Click on your answer….
1. Employees’ appreciation of your health plan would increase if they knew…?
- A. Their premium.
- B. Their co-pay.
- C. Their deductible.
- D. Their out-of-pocket maximum.
- E. The amount the employer pays for the coverage.
2. What’s the most expensive purchase most employees will ever make?
3. $100,000 in a 401k for someone retiring at age 65 will assure monthly payments for life from the account of about…
4. The biggest challenge of introducing a consumer-driven health program is explaining the…?
- A. New high-deductible plan.
- B. New health savings account.
- C. Changes in premiums.
- D. Similarities of a flexible spending account with the new account.
- E. Upside down nature of the program.
5. The most important measure of a 401k or 403b retirement plan is…?
- A. Average contribution rate.
- B. Average participation rate.
- C. Average plan account balance.
- D. Benchmarked data of plan provisions.
- E. Individual employee success.
6. Who can best determine the value of benefits for employees?
- A. Individuals covered by the plans.
- B. Actuaries.
- C. Insurance experts.
- D. Benefit statement providers.
7. What percent of 401k plan sponsors say most of their employees are/will be financially prepared for retirement?
8. Who is best able to tell naive employees ‘the number’ or the ‘replacement ratio’ they will need to retire?
- A. Registered investment advisers.
- B. Sophisticated web-based programs.
- C. Pension actuaries.
- D. Retirement experts who conduct employee meetings.
- E. Individuals who estimate the
realisticcost of their own retirement dream.